Tuesday, April 18

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - Mini Stuffed Envelope


Hello my dears,  I'm here today sharing
my stuffed mini envelope, using just some of the
beautiful products which are available over at




My envelope is 6" x 4" in size and has two pockets to  fill with handmade
embellishments, note cards, Tags and a cute wand. All the contents
are reusable so makes a perfect gift for a crafty friend.

This is as we speak hopefully in the hands of a very wonderful
lady who dedicates her life to helping others!!! I so hope
it has arrived safely.






Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  
do please come back and see us soon.

Don't forget to join in  our Chipboard Challenge .
You will find the challenge by clicking the link HERE 

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Doing Life Challenge:  Anything Goes 


Products Used



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi! Wow! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is so beautiful and I love the shabby chic feel and its just perfect for our 9th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx